This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and store information regarding visitors and customers and how we track activities on the website to improve user experience.
At DecideAct, we respect and protect the privacy of all visitors to our website, https://www.decideact.net, as well as that of all DecideAct software users.
Through the DecideAct website, https://www.decideact.net, we collect information such as your computer’s IP address and your browser’s User-Agent string (UA). The UA simply indicates which browser is being used and on what operating system.
This data will be used to measure the number of visitors, average time of the visits, pages visited, etc.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on our website, https://www.decideact.net, may include embedded content such as videos and images. Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Direct contact with our team
If you choose to contact us directly, we may also receive information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How your data is used
We use the information you provide to deliver our products and services, to send you some strategy execution content that we make available on our website and that you requested, or to get in touch with you about a demo/trial. We also use it to support our marketing efforts, including contacting you to provide additional information on our products and services. For customers, we use it to set up your customer account. The IP address is used to make sure that the marketing material you receive is relevant to your location.
Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, traded, or transferred to outside parties without your explicit permission. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
DecideAct will only disclose personal data if required by law or if disclosure is required by a court order.
For more general information on cookies, visit www.gdpr.eu.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to ensure you’re aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right, under certain conditions, to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
- Notification of data breaches: You have the right to be notified of a data breach where your information could potentially have been disclosed.
- The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.