How Inpay accelerated their bold mission to transform cross-border payments
Inpay is a cross-border payments provider. Inpay’s mission is bold. Besides making the flow of payments easier, affordable, secure, and fast, the company wants to see a fundamental change in how finance is accessible globally. The company is named by the Financial Times as Denmark's fastest-growing company 2017-2020 and the sixth fastest-growing fintech in Europe.
- Inpay was in need of a way to link directly from an ambitious strategy to the day-to-day execution, including cross-functional alignment.
- Using DecideAct, Inpay created the linkage that enabled follow-up and tracking of results to the strategy.
- Existing game plans were sharpened and improved using DecideAct’s platform.
- Everyone in the company were trained in how to use the platform.
- An internal governance structure was created, managed, and executed through DecideAct.
- Optimized governance structure around strategy execution.
- Improved mapping, overview and tracking of internal dependencies
- Quicker reaction when something went off track and faster adaption when conditions changed along the way.
"DecideAct is a digital platform that has made a difference for Inpay and deserves wider distribution.”
Thomas Jul, CEO