How G&O Maritime professionalized their strategy execution
G&O Maritime Group is a global leader in the maritime and offshore industry.
Some years ago, G&O Maritime Group expanded its business with 3 companies: Atlas Incinerators, Pres-Vac Engineering, and Heco International – world-leading maritime suppliers. By joining forces, G&O Maritime Group can offer significantly more products and competitive solutions through shared resources and expertise.
- G&O Maritime's expansion placed significant internal demands on strategic transparency, alignment, and focus to ensure ambitious growth targets.
- There was a requirement for more discipline around strategy execution and DecideAct was a natural choice in this regard.
- The existing Game Plans were improved and implemented in DecideAct’s platform.
- All involved in strategy execution were trained in how to use the platform.
- DecideAct participated in internal review meetings to ensure optimal use and adjustments in the platform to meet G&O Maritime’s internal processes.
- Concrete and clear strategy structured and transparent top-down and between locations.
- All involved are active in adding new planned results and reporting on delivery.
- Less time spent on manual follow-up.
" DecideAct's digital tool helps us maintain a discipline around our strategy execution, which is essential for us to achieve our goals.”